Tuesday, September 15, 2009

hari raya mood

olaa..well this is my first time creating a blog. so excited to share wit u guys. today already 26 of ramadhan. means that only 4 days left to celebrate hari raya. this hari raya really meant to me throuhgout my life. the biggest,happiest n excited news is my fmily is expecting a baby in our house - 1st baby to my bro n sis, 1st grandchild to my mamita n wan, 1st niece to auntie su (that's me). all starting wit 1st. truly can't wait for that moment.


instead of that, me as myself is far away from home. alwiz wants to go home, fasting at home, breaking wit delicious meals, have a gosip wit my mamita, etc. i will only make a homecoming a day before hari raya wit my 1 n only bro. so sad. coz there is a class on friday from 4-6 pm. "dr fatin, do pity for us". but, never mind. i've already get her permission to leave a class early. yahooooo.


i got 1 not so bad news - my hari raya clothing. my mamita didn't sew it yet. suppose i have 2 clothings. but mayb i jz can have 1 only. sob, sob, sob. my mamita is very bz sewing other's clothing. "mamita, i want that glamourous hari raya clothing".


till then. will continue on next other time. MAY GOD BLESS US. chios!!!




1 comment: