Wednesday, September 16, 2009

16th september 2009 - memorable

i jz break the fast wit honeydew n bandung cincau only. it's kind of sad ending for today's fasting. my class ended at 6. i was waiting for the bus +/- 30 min. no one at fppsm. i was so worried. i decided to walk n walk n walk to take a cab. luckily the bus arrived at fab. i was running towards the bus. many students were already going back to their kampung. i went to the cafe to buy food. unfortunately, there were nothing at that time. oh my goodness!!! what am i going to eat after fasting for the whole day??? i jz bought honeydew n bandung cincau. i hope my tummy is capable enough to 'tahan' the hunger. this is my first time ever breaking without having heavy food.

ok. that's the bad news. come to the happiest n good news!!! my sister-in-law had already delivered a baby gurl at 5.30pm today. auntie su was soooooooo happy n almost cried. we will celebrate this raya wit new member in our family. can't wait to see the 'bulat' face. my mamita said her hair is curly. baby mimi, wait for auntie su n ayah this saturday, k.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment